Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things I Want Right Now

Here comes the second part of things I wouldn't mind having in my closet, that I found in the Resort 2013 Collections!

J. Mendel

J. Mendel

J. Mendel

One floral and two transparent from J. Mendel. The bottom one looks like being dressed in mist...

Marchesa

Red dresses are always nice, but can look very provocative sometimes. This is a nicer, sweeter version of red.

Oscar de la Renta

Yes please!!!

Reem Acra

Love the petrol color on this dress!

Valentino

A dress for the fairy queen that lives somewhere inside of most girls...

Zac Posen

If I could have one thing in my closet, it would be Zac Posen himself! It would be a dream getting dressed by that man...*Sigh*...

Zac Posen

Another gorgeous petroleum gown! It's not often you see this color, and now I have two petroleum dresses in the same blog post.

Z Spoke by Zac Posen

A simple, yet lovely dress from Mr. Posen's less expensive line Z Spoke. I could just lounge around the house in this one every day, sometimes resting a bit on my chaise lounge with a big box of chocolates...Diva? Who? Me?!...












3 comments:

  1. I love them all Miss Meadows, especially that big long beautiful green dress, talk about fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vakre kjoler! Jeg vil ha dem alle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love!! That petrol blue is exquisite!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash