Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Daisy Dapper Event

Last Wednesday the rockabilly/pinup shop Daisy Dapper had invited a bunch of people to come look at their new SS 2013 collection - plus everything else that just had arrived for the spring.


When I arrived - fashionably late - together with my sister, we were glad to see there was both bubbly and lots of goodies left for us! I love stepping into this little shop! Everything looks as delicious as the macarons that were served this evening!


Everything goes in those ice creamy colors that were so popular during the 50s. Except for Daisy Dapper's own clothing collection, the racks are also full of dresses, skirts and tops from other popular repro brands. But it's not just clothes. Lots of other items that makes every pinup girl drool, are scattered around the shop!


Hair flowers and jewelry.


Shoes and my favorite magazine Min Boudoir!


Pinup match boxes.


Kitchen stuff.


Man stuff.


Bags.


Hats and stockings.


Scarves.


Makeup.


I also met some nice people. From the left; my sister Christine, Calamity Amelie, Tifa, Alexander, Miss Daisy Dapper herself - Matilda, Damón, and in the back Marika and Malin.


Me and Tifa! I ended up buying a black pencil skirt from Daisy Dapper's own collection. For those of you not lucky enough to live in Stockholm, so you can just pop by this shop any day, Daisy Dapper - of course - also has a web shop!



















3 comments:

  1. These buns look delicious Miss Meadows and the event looks like such fun in general, absolutely love the display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely event! I do love macaroons! Thank you for the victory roll tip, I shall definitely try it next time!
    May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks my kind kind of place...I love it!! So gorgeous, am glad you went and had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash