Friday, September 06, 2013

Fabergé Friday

It's when I write these Fabergé Friday posts I realize how fast the weeks go. Oh well, here comes another one - today showcasing a beautiful brooch, made by workmaster August Holmström, sometime before 1899!




This heart shaped gold brooch, with interlocking scrolling loops, is set with diamonds, ending in a three petal flower set with sapphires. It's size is 1'' x 1'' (2.54 x 2.54 cm), and the prize for it is 17,500 USD. For sale at John Atzbach Antiques!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am honoued by your visit, and sewwt birthday wishes.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! And it has blue in it, my favourite colour, such a stunning piece :)) I hope your week was wonderful doll & you have a brilliant weekend too :)) <3 Xxxx Thank you for my birthday wishes as well, they were lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash