Friday, November 21, 2014

Fabergé Friday

For the ones of you who have been following my blog for a long time, you know I started these Fabergé Friday posts by going through all of the Imperial Easter Eggs Fabergé made for the Imperial Family. I sometimes receive a newsletter mail from the Fabergé Research Site, and the latest one contained a video that displays some of these Imperial Eggs, their little surprises and mechanics beautifully. So today I decided to post that video, so you can see for yourselves what marvelous, extremely intrinsic creations these eggs are. Enjoy the sparkle...










1 comment:

  1. This was brilliant, so cool seeing them open it all. I want to work there so I can do that and wear the white gloves, haha :))) It would be a marvellous job :))) Especially opening this yellow like one, I loooove the carriage inside, amazing!! Happy Friday my dear, I hope your weekend is bliss <33333

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash