Monday, February 16, 2015

Galliano Is Back!

I love John Galliano's designs, and I think Dior has become both plain and boring since he got fired from that fashion house. As I have written before, I of course don't agree with what Galliano might have blurted out while not completely sober, that resulted in him having to quit his job for Dior. But when it comes to fashion, I'm a big fan of his! So naturally I was happy to hear he's back in business - now designing for Maison Martin Margiela. Here are some of my favorites from his Spring 2015 Couture collection for Margiela. To see all the pieces, go here!
























1 comment:

  1. Will take one of each please, these are stunning!! I especially like the third one, perfection :)) Happy Monday doll, I hope you had a gorgeous weekend <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash